Seeking a Marketing & PR Coordinator to assist the Director of Communications in the day to day tasks of developing both internal and external communications programs.
- Maintaining and developing content for Open Architecture / New York’s web presence, which includes OACNY.org, network site and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube).
- Track and report key metrics for all e-mail marketing and social media.
- Developing written content for internal and external communications for newsletters, media outreach, events and third-party collaborations.
- Working with Project Coordinators and Outreach team to put together information regarding OACNY projects, events, and funding opportunities.
- If you are interested, please send your resume, including any past experience working in Marketing & PR, to Kim Koo, Director of Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coordinator positions are open to everyone, but note that coordinators are volunteers and unpaid. Coordinators work along side the Board of Director positions to achieve missions and goals of their positions.