Open Architecture/New York is requesting applications for a Director of Outreach, an integral part of our Board of Directors.
Director of Outreach Responsibilities Include:
· Developing long term financial plans in consideration of the organization’s strategic plan, current projects & programs, and potential opportunities.
· Seeking grants, fundraising, and other financial opportunities that align with Open Architecture New York's mission and which will benefit the organization and its projects.
· Creating funding plans for Open Architecture / New York operations and assisting project teams with project funding.
· Fostering external relationships to cultivate collaborations that work to toward achievement of Open Architecture New York’s mission.
· All board members work cohesively to achieve our goals as a non-profit organization, collaboration is key to success in all Board of Director roles.
To apply, send your resume Christina Esser at firstname.lastname@example.org!
(Please note all positions with Open Architecture / New York are volunteer and unpaid. Experience volunteering with OACny is preferred.)