Open Architecture / New York is seeking Site Coordinators for our Day of Impact 2017. Site Coordinators will be in charge of organizing volunteers at their assigned Day of Impact site.
For our 4th annual Day of Impact, we're doing things a little differently. We want our site coordinators to be integrated into our event team and our city-wide day of service. In addition to leading your group of 10-20 volunteers on the day of the event, the site coordinators will take on additional tasks leading up to the event.
Site Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with assigned group of volunteers prior to the event
- Attend one (1) orientation in September
- Communicate with personnel for the organization we are collaborating with and OACny Team during the event
- Bring positive morale to the team
- Represent OACny in a professional and positive manner
- Be prepared to respond to health/safety needs of our volunteers if they arise
- Connect with the other volunteers and community members during the event
Site Coordinators will receive complimentary admission to Day of Impact 2017.
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Please email our Director of Membership, Christina Esser, at email@example.com with a brief intro about yourself!