Open Architecture / New York is requesting applications for a Project Coordinator to develop a composting system for St. Marks Community Garden in Prospect Heights Brooklyn.
The Project Coordinator is a volunteer position that will work closely with the OACNY board and representatives of the St Marks Community Garden throughout the duration of the project.
- Work with the Director of Projects on providing project specific goals and updates.
- Manage the relationship between St. Marks Community Garden and OACny.
- Work closely with Garden members to develop a feasible composting system.
- Development of construction drawings for the composting bins.
- Manage a team of volunteers.
- Work with the OACny board, volunteers, and St. Marks to plan build days.
- Ensure that the project meets the mission and standards of OACNY throughout the duration of the project.
- Community build projects
- Knowledge of composting
Please send your resume to Kathy Mu at email@example.com by January 28th to apply!